INTERNATIONAL PROJECT ASSOCIATES
The IIC is open to recent and forthcoming UChicago graduates of any undergraduate or graduate degree program. The IIC welcomes applications from outside UChicago from any non-Indian institution. Applicants for the 2018-2019 Program must fall into one of the following categories:
- Class of 2017 or 2018 graduates of any program (undergraduate or graduate)
- 2017 or 2018 graduates of all graduate degree program, including Masters, PhDs, JDs, MBAs and MDs
- Current students in a graduate degree program who will not be completing their program in 2018 but want to take a gap year
HOST COUNTRY PROJECT ASSOCIATES
The IIC is open to host country citizens (or PIO/OCI card-holders for India-based projects) who are completing their undergraduate or post-secondary degrees, or are recent alumni of an undergraduate or post-secondary degree program from host country Universities.
University graduates should have graduated within the last 5 years from an undergraduate or graduate institution within the host country. Preference is given to applicants with 2-5 years of work experience.
The duration of the 2018-2019 fellowship is summer of 2017 through the end of August 2018.
RECRUITMENT TIMELINE FOR PROJECT ASSOCIATES
- The application deadline has been extended to January 28th, 2018 at 11:59pm GMT
- The IIC will review applications within 6 weeks of submission
- Interviews will be held through the winter and early spring
- Offers will be issued by mid-April 2018