INTERNATIONAL PROJECT ASSOCIATES
The IIC is open to recent and forthcoming UChicago graduates of any undergraduate or graduate degree program. For the first time this year, IIC welcomes applications from outside UChicago. Applicants for the 2017-2018 Program must fall into one of the following categories:
- Class of 2017 undergraduate graduates
- Recent alumni graduates of undergraduate programs
- 2017 graduates of all graduate degree program, including Masters, PhDs, JDs, MBAs and MDs
- Current students in a graduate degree program who will not be completing their program in 2017 but want to take a gap year
HOST COUNTRY PROJECT ASSOCIATES
The IIC is open to host country citizens (or PIO/OCI card-holders for India-based projects) who are completing their undergraduate or post-secondary degrees, or are recent alumni of an undergraduate or post-secondary degree program from host country Universities.
University graduates should have graduated within the last 5-7 years from an undergraduate or graduate institution within the host country. Preference is given to applicants with 2-5 years of work experience.
The duration of the 2017-2018 fellowship is summer of 2017 through the end of August 2018.
RECRUITMENT TIMELINE FOR PROJECT ASSOCIATES
- All applications are due January 29, 2017 at 11:59pm CST
- The IIC will review applications within 6 weeks of submission
- Interviews will be held through the winter and early spring
- Offers will be issued by mid-April 2017
Thank you for your interest in our program. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017-2018 fellowship.